When ordering or registering on our site/application, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to sign-up for classes, register for newsletters or help you with your overall customer experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site/application, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket with our development teams, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register with EveryMomFitness using our website or application, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your customer experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website/application in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To request ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We, along with our developers regularly:
Our primary data and servers are hosted through Amazon's AWS data centers in the United States.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information:
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personnel who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
As per GDPR's Data Subject Rights, you can submit a request for us to amend your data, stop processing your data, or delete you data.
• Help remember and process the items in the membership shopping cart.
• Help remember and fill out forms on our website/application.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services (such as Google Analytics) that track this information on our behalf.
If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser's settings, and it normally takes just a few clicks to make it happen. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Additionally, some features in our membership shop may not function at all without the cookie function being enabled.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to any outside parties. Your data security is extremely important to us, and only our trusted processors and select personnel have access.
As per GDPR regulations, this is our public list of 3rd party sub-processors we share data with:
Party Name, Category of Use
AWS, Hosting, Data Storage
Data Dog, Software Monitoring
Google, Analytics, Email, Cloud Documents
Honeybadger, Software Monitoring
MemberSpace, Data storage, Payment Processing
MongoDB, Data storageParty NameCategory of Use
GoDaddy, Hosting, Analytics, Data Storage
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Why would we, we have an awesome program all by itself!
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google and it's published Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Click here for more information. We do use Google AdSense Advertising Plug-Ins on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us.
• By logging in to your account on our website or application.
• By reaching out to one of our trainers in person.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking (see Google Analytics section above).
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, and we do not let third-parties, including ad networks and plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify you via phone call
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to membership and class orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
• Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
41157 Turkey Oak Drive
Aldie, VA 20105
United States of America
Last Edited on 2018-09-30